Mommy Mentor CurlyQ
After having 4 children in less than 7 years of marriage, I realized (quite accidentally) that I’ve learned a lot about being a wife and mother. Okay, the greater truth is that I’ve learned a tremendous amount about being a mother, forgotten most of it, and then learned it again with the next kid.
I initially starting writing down things I’d learned because Mommy Brain prevented me from retaining anything important, like you don’t give Motrin to babies under 6 months old. But it didn’t seem fair to have useful information and not share it with other Moms. And we all know Barney says, “Sharing means caring,” right? Seriously though, we shouldn’t reinvent the wheel with the birth of every child in the world, should we?!
Since this seems such a monumental undertaking, I’ve enlisted the help of several of my friends who are also devoted wives and very experienced mothers. We have different parenting styles, opinions about natural childbirth and breastfeeding, making time for our husbands, cooking meals for our families, etc., but we are here to share with you our experiences and simply let you figure out what works best for you and your families. Together, we are The Mommy Mentors.
Articles by CurlyQ:
- 10 Reasons Why We Don’t Use Contraception
- Confessions of a Few Good Moms
- “Mommy, you a hot mess!”
- 65 Boredom Busters
- Dad, Daughters, and Dogs
- Keep It Simple, Stupid
- Battling the Homework Blues
- But Mom Said, “Put Others First!”
- What I Really Think About Motherhood
- Are You Financially Fit? An Introduction
- Dave Ramsey’s Total Money Makeover: Baby Step #1
- Dave Ramsey’s Total Money Makeover: Baby Step #2
- Positive Parenting Phrases
- Moms, We’re on the Same Team!
- Of Lice and Men
- What She Really Wants for Mother’s Day
- C is for Cancer
- Body After Baby
- Newborns – An Instruction Manual
- Are These Pregnancy Symptoms Normal?
- What Gear Will My Baby Need?
- The Truth About Honesty: It’s Not Always the Best Policy
- Sam’s Club and Amazon Mom
- 5 Minutes to a Tidier House
- 4 Tips for a Happier Marriage
- Overnight Solutions to Leaky Diapers
- 8 Ways to Increase Your Milk Supply