10. There are stickers on the inside of the rear windows, so people passing by just see white silhouettes of various shapes and sizes.
9. If you look in your car through the back window, you see the tops of several car seats. There may even be more car seats than empty seats, and you dread having to move these car seats because of what may be found beneath them.
8. There are french fries and M&Ms in the cracks of the seats and crayons and chocolate melted into the floor mats.
7. You have school name and sports team bumper stickers beside the decals representing every member of your family right down to the goldfish.
4. There a several shoes on the floor of your car, none of them with mates.
3. The CDs in your car include classics like “Giggly Wiggly Silly Songs” and “The Disney Princess Singalong Collection.”
2. Your car’s aroma can be described as a lovely blend of sweaty knee pads, chicken nuggets, sour milk, and Febreeze.
And the #1 sign that your car is filled with kids? You drive a minivan. (Although I prefer the less derogatory term, swagga wagon.)
What did I miss? What would you add to the list?